Whenever we buy a car, especially the ones from a middle-class family, we are very much concerned about the mileage of that particular car. Thus, today in this article, we will talk about the best oil additives for high mileage engines to protect your engine from damage or losing the factor of providing high mileage before time.
Do remember that we are about to provide you a review of some of the best oil additives for high mileage engines, so that, after going through the oil additives, you can decide for yourself that which one is the best pick for your need.
Some of the Best Oil Additives for High Mileage Engines
In this review of some of the best oil additives for high mileage engines, our main focus will be to the point to let you know the purpose of the different oil additives for high mileage engines so that every individual can make their choice according to their need. Also, do remember that there is no “perfect oil additive.” All the oil additives, no matter how good they are, will have a certain point of disadvantage, which may or may not affects an individual.
So, let us now have a look at the review of the different oil additives:
Lucas 10002 Heavy Duty
- The product is gal HD oil stabilizer
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Increase oil life at least 50% longer
- Reduces oil consumption
This oil additive is highly manufactured in the United States of America and possesses a special ability. This ability is to stop the activity of knocking and smoking through the high potential of having control over the temperature of the engine.
Redline 81403 Breaks in Additive
- 81403 Engine Break-In Additive 16 oz
- One 16oz bottle treats up to 12 quarts of motor oil-in many cases, one bottle can serve two engines or oil changes
- Provides conventional motor oils with antiwear additives like zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP) necessary to protect against camshaft and valvetrain damage on break-in
- Allow pistons rings to seat properly with less-slick oil, while antiwear additives protect other engines components to avoid excessive wear
- Improves protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
This is an oil additive specially designed for cars with very high performance as its priority in the ratio. This oil also serves as one of the most value for money oils due to the consistent ratio of providing 12 quarts of oil to one bottle.
Rev X Engine Oil Treatment
The main focus of this additive oil where it excels when compared in its class is the factor of increasing the torque and the horsepower of your car. Along with this, it also helps in improving the operation of cold start and is mainly suitable for diesel engines.
Marvel MM13R Mystery
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors and carburetors
- Reduces and prevents varnish and gum build-up
- Prevents valve sticking and clatter
- Prevents oil breakdown caused by extreme temperatures
This oil is most suitable for converter based on catalysts and also has the ability to protect the oil in very high temperatures. It also serves as a good value for money as it comes in those 16oz bottles and also in gallons in a relatively reasonable price.
Archoil AR9100 Friction Modifier
- 16oz AR9100 Friction Modifier- Treats one PowerStroke
- Fixes 6.0 and 7.3L PowerStroke Cold Start Injector Problems.
- For gasoline and diesel engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, differentials and power steering systems.
- Reduces wear and extends component life
- Reduces engine noise, vibration, and friction heat.
The main principle of this oil additive is to work on those issues which are related to frictional activities and also is friendly when it comes into use with the hydraulics. The downside of this additive oil is that the pricing of this oil is more towards the heavier side.
We recommend you do come to terms with Fixd to see the compatible additive oils for your car as they are a provider which will help you in a great way to make your ultimate choice. Now, studying the above mentioned oils, what do you think? Which one will suit you the most?